Surface 604 - Werk Electric BikeAn electric bike designed for cruisers and commuters looking for comfort. The Werk features a powerful 500w motor with a 48v 14ah battery (can be upgraded to 20ah battery) and comes fully-loaded with every feature needed to make riding effortless including a suspension fork, adjustable stem, built-in front and rear cargo rack with 50lb capacity each plus front and rear fenders, and LED lights.
The Werk comes equipped with a 500W hub motor that is extremely powerful (peaks at 750W).
With a torque sensor and throttle on demand, the Werk is great for those that could benefit from an extra boost to make it up the hill.
Geared for performance - we paired all that power with an industry-leading 12mosfet 25A controller, so the Werk delivers unmatched torque and speed.
Watch out for other riders as you zip pass them
Precision torque sensing performance at 104 cadence pulses per revolution; 1,000 torque samples per second.
Werk's incredibly smooth torque sensor knows how hard you’re pedalling down to the microsecond and matches it with proportionate power.
Custom drop out design delivers whisper smooth torque sensor sensation at any assist level.
In fact, you’ll swear it’s as smooth as a mid-drive motor.
Gone are the days of simple cadence sensors!
· Powerful 500W Motor to tackle steep hills
· Large capacity Samsung batteries for long range
· Beautifully designed step-thru design that provides a lower standover height.
· Fully integrated bright front light and brake lights
· Adjustable stem to seat in an upright position
· SR Suntour XCT front suspension
· Whisper smooth intelligent torque sensing system
· Fully decked out with fenders, a front & rear rack, and a chain guard