There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Fork- Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
Seat Binder- Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
Frame- E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Stem- Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebars- Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Tape- Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Saddle- Presta, 40mm valve
SeatPost- Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Front Brake- Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Brake- Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Derailleur- KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
Shift Levers- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
Chain- Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
Crankset- Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings- Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
Cassette- Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Pedals- Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Headlight- Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
Taillight- Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand- Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack- Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders- Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Bell- Simple bell
Rims- 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
Front Hu-b Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
Rear Hub- Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes- DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire- Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear Tire- Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Inner Tubes- Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
Motor- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring Harness- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport